Having cosmetic surgery will give you the body you have always dreamed of but maintaining a healthy lifestyle after surgery is a big part in keeping your new physique!
Liposuction procedure is one of the most popular fat removal procedures out there today because the results are permanent! However, since it is unlikely for fat cells to grow back where liposuction has been performed, gaining weight can cause other fat cells in your body to enlarge, thus depositing the fat in other areas of the body.
During the holiday season we tend to overindulge a little. Here are some tips to keep the weight down even through all those holiday parties!
- You don’t have to eat everything! Choose the foods you love the most. Scope out the buffet table and make a mental note of those things you like the most before loading your plate.
- Balance the carbs and protein.
- Like pie? Maybe cut back on the mashed potato portion.
- Don’t skip meals to “save your appetite for dinner”. This will only contribute to overeating.
- Mingle away from the buffet table! The closer you are to food, the more likely you are to keep picking!
- Drink water instead of sugary drinks. If you drink alcohol, just be sure to drink a glass of water in between drinks to keep you hydrated and satisfied.
- Stay active – play games, dance or take a walk with family.
- If you do go overboard, don’t beat yourself up, just make your next meal healthy and get right back on track! This is not an excuse to give up!
- Most importantly, enjoy your holiday with family and friends, relax and refresh for the new year!
Waiting until after the holidays to get that body right? Interested in a fat removal procedure? Come learn about our invasive and non-invasive fat removal options. Come tell us your goals for the new year! We do FREE consultations!